Our 2 day Business Audit & Benchmarking workshop will be facilitated by Richard Groom – PF Agribusiness on 20-21 April 2021 in Dubbo.
This is a practical workshop to complete an economic analysis of your business and to benchmark the results against the top 20% of farmers.
The most difficult thing people face when looking at the financials is knowing where to start. PrincipleFocus can help you!
By the end of the two days, you will have:
- Completed a financial analysis of your business using 2020/2021 management numbers
- Start to understand your business numbers and how to change them
- Apply this learning to build and review your 2021/2022 budget plan
- Identified the 4 profit keys of your business and KPI (key performance indicates) ratios
- Gain skills to be able to effectively benchmark your business
The NSW Young Farmer Business program is subsidising limited places for attendees between 18-35 years. The subsidised places of 75% are limited and will be granted on a first-in first-served basis.
Book subsidised tickets through the Young Farmer Business Program.
- Date – 20 – 21 April 2021
- Price – $550 inc GST per attendee
- Location – DUBBO NSW